Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

being honest to oneself :-)

Ahh another day another morning!!

exercised, it looked like I worked out well ;-) Have you ever stood in front of the mirror after a workout and said to yourself "hmm..it looks like I may have lost a few inches here and here" and then you stand on a scale and everything is shot to heck!! not a smidgen of change... yuck!

then you ask hubby dear, do you think I have lost any weight? he who loves you wants to be truthful but also very fearful of a negative reaction to his honesty, just smiles and says " you always look beautiful to me!"

you roll your eyes !! that is not the answer I was looking for....
complex carbs, protein, fibre, green leafy veggies....it better be worth it in the end!





1 comment:

  1. Nice!! hmm, makes me want to get back to gym too - I know what you are thinking. Nah! not that way, just making sure I get to walk a bit. Btw, hang in there - the scale will respond in a few days!

    ReplyDelete